Working directly in support of two national partners, the Executive Assistant will play a highly-visible role in project managing and supporting key initiatives of varying scope and complexity. The responsibilities of this role require strong organizational and critical thinking skills. Additionally, the ability to plan ahead, proactively anticipate issues, operate with a strong sense of urgency and exhibit a high degree of professionalism are all necessary to be successful.
Overall, this is an opportunity to work with a dynamic group of motivated professionals, focusing on partner support and an excellent opportunity to showcase your strong project management skills and technical skills handling a number of national consulting initiatives.
· Provide executive-level support; manage complex calendar and travel arrangements
· Prepare, proofread, verify and assemble information for meetings, including spreadsheets, correspondence, PowerPoint presentations and meeting materials
· Lead the project management efforts for leadership meetings
o Coordinate both internal and external meetings (e.g. hotel, travel, meals, entertainment, etc.)
o Schedule and orchestrate meeting logistics, assist with the development of presentation materials and take/distribute meeting notes
o Prepare, proofread, verify and assemble information for meetings, including spreadsheets, correspondence, PowerPoint presentations and meeting materials
· Consistently manage, prioritize and drive closure to key action items
· Other projects and duties as assigned
· High school diploma required; Associates Degree preferred
· 7+ years of executive-level administrative support experience
· Advanced Microsoft Office skills
· Ability to prepare presentations, including charts, graphics, tables, speaker notes and handouts, etc.
· Demonstrate professional communication both verbally and written with all audiences
· Excellent project management skills – strong ability to prioritize and possess the agility to coordinate multiple projects effectively
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to work independently