RSM is looking for a dynamic consultant to join our team. Changing economies, new accounting policies and evolving tax regulations mean that business and professional services firms face an ever-changing business landscape. With more than 80 years of industry expertise, RSM has helped thousands of firms to achieve their business objectives. Our clients include firms in a variety of industries, such as industrial and consumer products, technology, and real estate to name just a few. Experienced in serving clients with a local, national or international presence, and a number of diverse organizational structures, our professionals can help develop meaningful solutions for your business.
As an accounting and finance consultant, you will be able to draw from your experience and knowledge to help clients improve their business by providing services such as Business Analysis, Process Improvement, Financial Transformation, Financial Modeling, Project Management, Post-merger Integration, Policy and Procedure Design and Optimization, Fast Close, and Complex Project Management. This practice line is exciting, growing and offers tremendous career opportunity.
- Consulting with accounting, financial, operational and other management personnel to improve their businesses.
- All engagements require process analysis, project management skills and the ability to work in collaborative teams.
- All engagements involve the analysis, development and documentation of improvement opportunities, and may include implementation and training components.
- Work will primarily be performed at client locations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in accounting, operations and/or performance improvement consulting
- ERP Implementation Experience i
- Ability to travel 65-70%
- Consulting or Professional Services firm experience is preferred with previous pre-sales/sales experience
- Understanding and demonstrated experience with working with multiple clients
- Corporate or industry accounting experience is preferred
- Previous experience with operational process reviews and basic internal control requirements
- Ability to anticipate and address client concerns and issues
- Strong accounting skills and knowledge
- Ability to break complex issues into project steps and problem solve
- Ability to facilitate clients, and project teams, at all levels of the organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong data assimilation and organization skills
- Strong self-direction and team working skills
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.