RSM US’s Talent Acquisition Team is seeking a highly motivated and results-oriented recruiting professional who’s interested in doing something new and exciting. We are seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to position him/herself as a business partner with our new and fast growing Technical Accounting Consulting practice, and meet their hiring needs through advance planning/sourcing and responsiveness to open positions. We take the approach of "well done is better than well said" so we're looking for someone who wants to deliver results and can work at rapid pace. Our team has fun with what we do and is energized by recruiting across the country and going after the very best candidates in the marketplace. If that sounds like you, apply!
- Source candidates for one of our highest growth practice areas in Technical Accounting Consulting
- Screen, select, interview, evaluate and qualify potential candidates
- Create deep internal client relationships with Partners and hiring managers to create and execute comprehensive sourcing and recruitment marketing strategies relative to current and anticipated hiring needs
- Proactively seek new avenues to identify and attract candidates
- Build candidate pipelines for targeted positions
- Work with Talent Acquisition Leaders and Line of Business leadership to determine hiring needs and ensure that cost effective recruitment strategies are implemented to meet hiring requirements
- Maintain a constant focus on the marketplace; and disseminate market intelligence to key constituents
- Assure compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws related to employment
- Bachelors degree
- 5+ years of full lifecycle recruiting experience, preferably with a combination of executive search and professional services
- Proven track record of recruiting across diverse practice areas and multiple states
- Previous experience sourcing, screening, and hiring client-service consulting professionals
- Must have experience utilizing latest recruitment/sourcing tools, deep knowledge of LinkedIn, and the ability to actively source passive candidates
- Experience building strong business relations with key stakeholders and decision makers
- Able to utilize multiple forms of technology
- Well versed in social media recruiting methods
- Ability to pick up the phone and make calls - cold, warm, and hot
- Develop and maintain long term candidate relationships
- Believe in working with a sense of "controlled urgency"
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Job ID req3721_Irvine
Line of Business: Internal Client Service
SubFunction: Talent Acquisition
Job Type: Full Time
Req #: req3721_Irvine
18401 Von Karman Avenue, 5th Floor, Irvine, CA US
Region: West Region
Job Category: Human Resources
Employment Type: Experienced
Degree Required: Bachelor