The Information Technology Coordinator (ITC) is a member of the Customer Support team. They are responsible for maintenance and internal support of RSM LLP’s PCs, printers, servers, and related equipment.
1. Provide level 2 end user support including but not limited to:
- Monitor and respond timely to support tickets in the ITC queue(s).
- Document Service Desk ticket tech notes for escalation or resolution of service requests.
- Assist with Service Desk tickets in the regional ITC queue in supporting all locations in the region/company.
- Send Corporate IT communications to internal customers.
2. Support and maintenance of PCs including but not limited to:
- Complete PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images, and software.
3. Support firm software
- Support Desktop Management with post-mass deployment issues of standard software
- Provide IT support for local software within their region. May coordinate support with a Product Champion.
- Upgrade local server software as necessary.
4. Participate in team and projects including:
- Regular scheduled regional calls.
- Assist other IT Coordinators in the region, and/or company.
- Proactively support Corporate IT and customer support changes and initiatives.
- Test phases of changing hardware and software standards.
- Monitor ticket queues to ensure SLAs and OLAs are met.
- Utilize the standard Knowledgebase per standard procedures.
- Complete various projects and tasks as assigned as such:
5. Maintain network file and print server
- Update networked applications as required.
- Maintain daily tape backup and off-site tape storage.
- Report file and server issues to the Service Desk for further assignment.
- Setup and maintain network printers, scanners, and multi-function devices.
- Coordinate copier/MFD repairs with authorized repair vendor.
6. Provide phone support in centralized VoIP locations.
7. Facilitate legal matters compliance with Internal Legal and IRM requests including:
- Complete legal hold workstations procedures and hard drive copies as requested.
- Preserve backup tapes and other electronic media as requested.
8. Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED
- 1-3 years relevant experience in customer service
- Working knowledge of hardware and applications including but not limited to:
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of the technology tools required within assigned responsibilities
- Effective organization and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle constantly changing flow of traffic, remain productive during slow times, be able to multitask effectively during busy times and exercise patience and professionalism during stressful situations.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment and consult effectively with employees at all levels.
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.