SharePoint Site Administrator
The purpose of this position is to manage and maintain a SharePoint site collection and relative projects within the Audit Line of Business (LOB). The Site Collection Business Owner (SCBO) will have overall knowledge of the architecture of the collection and will manage all associated projects. They will be the main point person to help make critical decisions pertaining to the architecture and/or new features and the implementation of them. They will be primarily responsible for the overall management of the site content and processes.
- Ensure alignment with Enterprise KM governance, architecture and design policies and procedures.
- Performs as the audit LOB or functional area liaison with IT with respect to site changes.
- Establish effective governance to include defined processes and procedures.
- Compile and review various reports to help maintain effective content management and improved user adoption (search).
- Attend regularly scheduled SharePoint and Knowledge Management meetings.
- Represent the business needs and work with KM partners and other stakeholders to compile and analyze business needs.
- Participate in setting technology development strategy. Identifies new areas on an ongoing basis where SharePoint can be leveraged. Participates in ongoing research to determine SharePoint best practices and capabilities.
- Consult with other line of business or functional areas on cross-domain system integration.
- Perform regular maintenance to include (but not limited to):
- Work with subject matter experts, consistently revisiting and reviewing content to ensure business relevance.
- Monitor site usage and follow up on dormancy on a monthly basis.
- Monitor to ensure workflow and tasks are working correctly.
- Monitor and update term sets and metadata as needed.
- Maintain permissions.
- Is the “Super Owner” of the site collection. Is the first line of day to day support for users and other Site Owners below top level site. Approves the provisioning of new sites within their given LOB or functional area.
- Write technical documentation or guidance as needed and train end-users. Identify training gaps and escalate to Enterprise Governance Council.
- Perform error identification, investigation and resolution – escalate to KM and IT as needed.
- Is able to work in basic SharePoint web apps, workflow and forms.
- Assist KM team in annual quality assurance checks.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced experience using Microsoft SharePoint 2010 and 2013
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work strategically
- Project management experience
- Understands project life cycles
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Understands basic principles of knowledge management
- Can work in a matrix reporting structure
- Ability to negotiate within the matrix structure
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to think analytically to solve complex problems and issues required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to stay calm under pressure required
- Knowledge of SharePoint 2016 and Office 365
- Intermediate experience using Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project
- Knowledge of Active Directory, LDAP and DNS
- Ability to travel on occasion to participate in firm or department meetings and training seminars.
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Job ID req4225
Line of Business: Internal Client Service
Job Type: Part Time
Req #: req4225
801 Nicollet Mall, 11th Floor - West Tower, Minneapolis, MN US
Job Category: Audit/Assurance
Employment Type: Experienced
Degree Required: Bachelor