RSM’s internal IT team has an immediate opening for a Senior .NET Application Developer. This is a full-time, non-consulting position within our App Dev group which offers exceptional career experiences for exceptional individuals. We offer great pay, excellent benefits, flexible schedules, and much more. In 2017 alone:
- Computerworld Named RSM to 2017 List of “100 Best Places to Work in IT”
- RSM was named to Working Mother's 2017 “100 Best Companies list”
- Consulting Magazine Names RSM a 2017 "Best Firm to Work For"
- RSM named a Forbes “America's Best Large Employer of 2017”
- Accounting Today ranked RSM No. 5 on “Top 100 Firms” List
As the Senior Software Engineer on the Financials application development team, you will:
- Be part of a dedicated group of .NET developers producing high-value, high-quality code for the Finance Program Team comprised of development, QA, BA, PM, and DBA specialists
- Extend and enhance RSM’s custom-built Time and Billing system, a highly successful, multi-module, 100% internally-developed enterprise application, involving the full .NET technical stack atop a SQL Server backend
- Enrich and deliver high-value business management tools for our Financial enterprise data warehouse. Complex stored procedure development, large dataset handling, and WebFocus BI analytics are all part of your professional toolset
- Provide technical leadership to introduce new technologies, guide DevOp process improvements, and expand Agile methodologies into the legacy environments while building strong business and personal relationships with your internal clients
- Work independently as well as collaboratively while making sound decisions to effectively move projects forward
- The Senior Software Engineer is expected to attain mastery of RSM's SDLC and knowing which SDLC activities and deliverables are required, scaling them to each project
- When called upon, the incumbent could become the technical lead of a project team which can include other Senior Engineers, Software Engineers, Business Analysts, System Architects, and DBAs
- BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5-10 years .NET (C#, ASP.NET) development experience
- Strong MS SQL Server - stored procedure development, database structures and design
- Experience with SSIS, Scribe or similar data integration tools
- Telerik Kendo controls experience a plus
- Strong conceptual, analytic and problem solving skills
- Professional experience in financial services industry a plus
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Job ID req4258_Davenport
Line of Business: Internal Client Service
Job Type: Full Time
Req #: req4258_Davenport
331 3rd St., , Davenport, IA US
Job Category: Corporate Information Technology
Employment Type: Experienced
Degree Required: Bachelor