Senior Policy Review Analyst
The Senior Policy Review Analyst will focus on the economic performance of insurance policies and annuities that were placed in service by RSM. This role will identify the potential risks that are present for the company based on their location and their dealings and then you will recommend products that will reduce or eliminate risk.
- Review insurance portfolios for existing clients to ensure they are aligned with their objectives/needs and identify any gaps
- Create illustrations on the current product as well as potential new products for client comparison
- Identify and make recommendations, as appropriate, to exchange or add products
- Communicate with producer on a regular basis regarding status of policy review
- Maintain a workflow system, which will result in timely reviews and evaluate new applications for accuracy
- Assist team with prospecting and generating new business through leads & referrals
- Work with wealth advisors on insurance cases
- Work with outside brokerages on underwriting issues
- Work with outside brokerages on case design
- Provide policy review services for wealth management clients
- Conduct/Create education and training related to products available on the IAS platform, gift tax issues related insurance transactions.
- Stay current regarding the required forms required for various carrier submissions, knowledge of each carrier’s strengths and medical guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Valid state life insurance license required
- 3-7 years of insurance sales or policy review work required
- Familiarity with working in a paperless environment
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Possess decision making, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Required Ability to work autonomously and part of a team
- Effective organization and time management skills
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Job ID req4311_4
Line of Business: Internal Client Service
SubFunction: WM Support
Job Type: Full Time
Req #: req4311_4
4725 Piedmont Row Drive, Ste. 300, Jacksonville, FL US
Job Category: Wealth Management
Employment Type: Experienced
Degree Required: Bachelor