HR Sr. Technology Analyst
The Talent Technology Senior Analyst is responsible for collaborating with the HR teams to develop and implement requirements on projects designed to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of tools and processes related to talent management within the firm. The Talent Technology Senior Analyst uses deep knowledge of the talent technology ecosystem to research, develop and/or recommend robust solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals. The Talent Technology Senior Analyst works with the Talent Technology team on the development of those solutions. In addition, the Talent Technology Senior Analyst trains and supports members of the team on new and established processes.
- Special projects, as assigned, related to researching, specifying, developing and testing new Talent technologies and process.
- Solution Assessment, Development, & Validation
- Develops technology solutions that align with the Talent Technology strategy and technology ecosystem in collaboration with internal IT.
- Works with project team to ensures proposed solutions align with requirements and maximizes value to stakeholders
- Define acceptance criteria, perform gap analysis on proposed solutions, and make recommendations
- Defines requirements for solutions needed to transition from an existing solution to a new one
- Work with project team to evaluate impact of defects and to develop plans for resolution or other mitigation
- Business Analysis Planning & Monitoring
- Work with project sponsor, stakeholders and project manager to document the product’s vision, and the project’s and product’s scope
- Conduct stakeholder analysis to identify any role or system that impacts or is impacted by requirements
- Work with project sponsor, stakeholders, and project manager to identify appropriate representatives for each user group and discuss their involvement in the requirements process.
- Determine the best elicitation techniques, requirements deliverables, and amount of time needed from stakeholders based upon knowledge of a given project or product; document that information in a requirements work plan that includes a clear business analysis approach and scope, requirements communication plan, deliverables to be produced, and business analysis tasks to be performed.
- Gather requirements. Prepare for and conduct requirements elicitation sessions using a variety of techniques including but not limited to: brainstorming, interviews, surveys, requirements workshops, observation, task and workflow analysis, prototyping, storyboarding, document analysis, interface analysis, and focus group sessions. Document elicitation results and validate with stakeholders to ensure stated requirements align with stakeholders’ understanding of the requirements
- Analyze requirements. Work with stakeholders, sponsor, and project manager to prioritize requirements and agree on assumptions and constraints. Organize, model, and specify requirements with the appropriate level of detail given complexity, risk, and audience. Work with stakeholders, sponsor, and project team to verify and validate requirements through review of requirements.
- Requirements Management & Communication
- Provide coaching and leadership to Talent technology staff.
- Provides training to Talent technology team or system administrators
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced working knowledge of HRIS, Talent Management or other Talent Systems required
- Ability to think analytically to solve complex problems and issues required
- Ability to capture and document requirements and potential solutions required.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure required
- One-on-one and small group training skills required
- Ability to establish and document processes for all parties involved required
- Crystal Reports, Microsoft Reporting Services, or other similar reporting or analytics tool experience preferred
- 4+ years relevant experience required
- Ability to lead, supervise, direct, and review the results of projects or assignments required
Job ID req4331
Line of Business: Internal Client Service
SubFunction: Human Resources
Job Type: Full Time
Req #: req4331
801 Nicollet Mall, 11th Floor - West Tower, Minneapolis, MN US
Job Category: Human Resources
Employment Type: Experienced
Degree Required: Bachelor