Office Services Coordinator - Scanner
- Do all scanning of individual and business return workpapers, and supporting documentation and saving to Filesite. Blue Scans/Red Scans.
- Activate clients in DOTT at time of scanning.
- Filing away, each day, all of the tax return folders in the file room.
- Make sure that all copiers and printers are filled with paper once during day and right before going home each night.
- Periodically throughout the day pull files and match up to client information that is dropped off or mailed in – deliver to the CSC after file folder is pulled.
- Deliver incoming mail after it is sorted by receptionist (around lunch time or right afterwards)
- Outgoing mail: (later afternoon)
- Preparing UPS packages/Certifieds to ship out each night
- Type up labels, (if needed), and post mark all mail at end of day.
- Log out returns in Tax Trak that are in the tubs marked US Mail or UPS.
- Returns in the client pick up tub just get handed to receptionist.
- Returns in the Mayo interclinic mail tub will be handled by the Printer.
4:20 pm – take all mail/certifieds to post office.
DOTT – after E-file has been accepted, update status to “filed and ready for lockdown”
Job ID req2534
Line of Business: Internal Client Service
Job Type: Full Time
Req #: req2534
310 Broadway Ave S, Suite 300, , Rochester, MN US
Region: Central Region
Job Category: Administrative Professional
Employment Type: Temporary
Degree Required: None