Looking for a sneak peek inside our firm and our industry? Join us to experience RSM through our 2018 Summer Pathways Program.
You’ve worked hard your first few years in school. Now you’re ready to explore the accounting and consulting professions further. Your unique background, education, and personal experiences equip you to contribute in ways no one else can. If you’re looking for an organization that values you as an individual, welcome to RSM!
The Pathways Program is similar to an unpaid externship, and while specific events can vary from office to office, the following are common components of the experience.
Orientation – Participants learn about our firm on a local, national, and international level and have an opportunity to meet our staff and discover the details in store for the program.
Client Service Experience – We provide participants insight about our clients through job shadowing, client visits and presentations.
Program Events – Several different events occur throughout the Pathways program giving the participants the opportunity to gather with their peers and our employees to develop both personally and professionally while gaining individual perspectives about our organization and office culture. Events will include a community service project, a team building activity, and some things just for fun!
• Pathway’s candidates should be within two years of graduation. For Assurance & Tax you must be within 2 years of CPA eligibility (150 Credits) in an Accounting related field.
• Qualified candidates should also have a GPA of 3.2 or higher.
• Be team players who are motivated to work in a fast paced environment.
• Show a desire to be client focused.
• Possess strong communication and computer skills.
The Boston program will be held May 21st & 22nd.