The Project Coordinator is primarily responsible for assisting in the daily coordination of projects derived from line of business, office location, region, and/or firm initiatives. This includes preparing and maintaining project plans, documentation, budgets, staffing requirements, and communicating to internal and external clients.
1. Assists team leader in preparing and maintaining projects plans, including documentation, budgets, implementation, training, communication for projects derived line of business, office location, region and/or firm initiatives.
2. Develop and maintain a detailed project schedule which includes administrative tasks and all key stakeholders in the project
3. Track project progress and identify and escalate project obstacles to team leader and communicate with other key stakeholders.
4. Schedule meetings, including site selection, travel arrangements, preparing meeting materials, presentations developing agendas, preparing minutes in support of assigned projects, distributing meeting materials, and tracking meeting attendance. May attend meetings as required by project and/or assignment.
5. Initiate, develop and maintain communication with internal and external clients and vendors as appropriate.
6. Other duties as assigned.
Special Requirements Specific to Job: