Office Services Coordinator - Scanner
- Do all scanning of individual and business return workpapers, and supporting documentation and saving to Filesite. Blue Scans/Red Scans.
- Activate clients in DOTT at time of scanning.
- Filing away, each day, all of the tax return folders in the file room.
- Make sure that all copiers and printers are filled with paper once during day and right before going home each night.
- Periodically throughout the day pull files and match up to client information that is dropped off or mailed in – deliver to the CSC after file folder is pulled.
- Deliver incoming mail after it is sorted by receptionist (around lunch time or right afterwards)
- Outgoing mail: (later afternoon)
1. Preparing UPS packages/Certifieds to ship out each night
2. Type up labels, (if needed), and post mark all mail at end of day
3. Log out returns in Tax Trak that are in the tubs marked US Mail or UPS
4. Returns in the client pick up tub just get handed to receptionist
5. Returns in the Mayo interclinic mail tub will be handled by the Printer
6. 4:20 pm – take all mail/certifieds to post office.
DOTT – after E-file has been accepted, update status to “filed and ready for lockdown”
Job ID req3678
Line of Business: Internal Client Service
Job Type: Full Time
Req #: req3678
310 Broadway Ave S, Suite 300, , Rochester, MN US
Region: Central Region
Job Category: Administrative Professional
Employment Type: Temporary
Degree Required: None