Our Phoenix office is looking for a dynamic Experienced Tax Associate to join our tax practice. As part of the team, the Experienced Tax Associate will be responsible for:
- Works with the tax team to prepare and learn to review tax returns.
- Provides timely, high quality client service that meets or exceeds client expectations.
- Recognizes and informs senior management of opportunities to increase level and types of services to clients.
- Ensures professional development through ongoing education and obtaining additional certifications as appropriate.
- Handles routine client tax questions, and works with clients to collect necessary information for tax return completion and compliance.
- Stays informed about Firm capabilities other than tax compliance area, and promotes these activities to clients when appropriate.
- Completes research and special projects as needed.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of recent experience in Public Accounting with an emphasis in taxation
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or related field
- CPA license a plus
- Strong technical skills in accounting and tax preparation, review experience a plus
- Understanding of tax code and technical aspects of tax preparation and compliance
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, as well as good computer skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work closely with clients to answer questions or to collect necessary information for tax service requirements
- Experience with a national or large regional accounting firm is a plus
- Masters of Taxation preferred, but not required
Job ID req3747
Line of Business: Tax Services
SubFunction: Lead Tax
Job Type: Full Time
Req #: req3747
501 N 44th Street, , Phoenix , AZ US
Region: West Region
Job Category: Tax
Employment Type: Experienced
Degree Required: Bachelor