RSM has an immediate opening for a Project Manager with deep interest and experience in Business Solutions, including selecting, implementing and optimizing ERP / CRM systems. This position is a client facing role which is responsible for reviewing the clients' business needs, and recommending and implementing software solutions for RSM's clients. The successful candidate must demonstrate willingness to go the extra mile for the team's success. He or she will be a problem solver, creative thinker, and fast learner, be detail-oriented and interested in learning RSM’s consulting business. This position is an excellent opportunity for someone who loves technology and has a wide and varied experience across the technology landscape. The right candidate for the role would have the following skills and experience:
· Ability to assess, establish and then organize software projects for implementation
· Ability to quickly assess a client’s IT capabilities and weaknesses
· Ability to lead application implementations and optimization of existing systems
· Expertise in one or more ERP applications is preferred
· Ability to assess clients’ business processes and procedures and make recommendations for improvement and automation.
· Ability to develop business and system requirements based on observation and client discussions- Some experience with system troubleshooting and data management.
· Implement process improvements with automated solutions
· Ability to educate end users on effective use of application features
· BS/BA in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Accounting
· 4 + years of experience implementing ERP applications
· Prior consulting experience is preferred
· Strong conceptual, analytic and problem solving skills. - Strong project and time management skills
· Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and work on multiple projects simultaneously
· Must be a team player and be able to effectively interact with staff at all levels of the firm
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
· Application leadership experience through team management or project management
· Prior leadership position in a technology consulting firm or software reseller
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work as an effective member of a team
· Motivated to work in a fast-paced environment
· Willingness to travel
Although selection experience is always a plus, business analysis and project management are the key criteria for this role. I’m not sure we want to state selection as a requirement of the job.
Going along with the comment above. They may or may not be involved in selections. That is not the primary need, but it may come into play during the implementations.
We should probably include some project management tools as well. Microsoft Project, SmartSheets, etc.
Not sure we are going to get leadership experience at the level we are considering.