Management Consulting- M&A- Supervsior
- Lead and manage client delivery projects related to the integration and separation activities to support clients in the business transaction lifecycle on both buy side and sell side.
- Lead client strategy workshops and for private equity and strategic corporate buyers to validate deal thesis, investment objectives, and hold time objectives, so that activities support client goals.
- Structure engagements for pre-close planning, post close planning, day 1 operation support, with the correct approach, staffing, and engage subject matter professionals to meet specialist requirements.
- Provide management advice to our clients on all of the functional areas of the business based on the scope of the engagement, industry, and complexity of the transaction.
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of TSA evaluation in the pre-close planning phase to identify the deal perimeter, what is inside, what is outside, and where the gaps will appear when executing the transaction. Identify what will need TSA or reverse TSA support, evaluate pricing and structure services, and provide planning to close the gaps with new services, systems, people, process, or contracts to meet operational needs. Identify stranded costs for the sell side and manage the exit process for the client to preserve and enhance value.
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of Synergy assessment in the pre-close planning phase and synergy management to realization in the post-close phase of the engagement to support full value capture and enhancement through value engineering, cost management, and opportunistic wins.
- Work closely with complex delivery lead directors to support the sales cycle and manage the engagements in a profitable and businesslike manner.
- Preferred experience in Project Management, Finance, Human Resources, IT, or manufacturing and supply chain.
- Strong understanding of program management in either technical or business consulting engagements
Education: Minimum Bachelor Degree; MBA or Master’s in business, finance, accounting, or a technical field a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance and accounting, or technology
- 3-4 years of related work experience of providing technical advice across all functions of business and execution in complex projects engagements
- Broad expertise including working knowledge of middle market business with clients in the private equity, private funded, public traded and funded businesses.
- Experience across a range of industries is highly desired, industry alignment to PE would be a plus but must be conversant in a range of business operational models
- Strong demonstrable skills in process and operating model development to support current and future state business operations
- Strong communication, presentation, project management, and business
- Strong writing, research and analytical skills
- Strong self-motivation with the ability to work in a dynamic, time-sensitive environment with varying deliverables and changing requirements
- The successful professional will have a sense of what it takes to lead teams
- A self-starter
- “Hands on”, action oriented professional able to drive results from a team
- A professional who leads by example
- Able to command the respect of teams and develop people for greater success
- Exceptional executive presence and professionalism which commands the respect of clients and colleagues
- Results oriented to maintain focus on engagement outcomes
- A professional possessing the highest levels of professional and personal integrity and ethics
- Able to support the brand promise, shared values, and characteristics of RSM
The successful candidate must be willing and able to travel at least 3 – 4 days per week 40 – 45 weeks per year
You want your next step to be the right one. You’ve worked hard to get where you are today. And now you’re ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you’ll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Job ID: req18311_Columbus1
Line of Business: Consulting Services
SubFunction: MC Mergers and Acquisitions
Job Type: FullTime
Req #: req18311_Columbus1
Location: Columbus, OH US
Region: Central Region
Job Category: Business Consulting/Technology
Employment Type: Experienced
Degree Required: Bachelor