2022- Summer – Consulting Associate – Risk Consulting – Process Risk and Controls
As a Risk Consulting Associate at RSM, you will work with various sized businesses in diverse industries and receive hands-on client experience with direct access to business owners and executive management. Working on numerous team engagements per year, you will be involved in a variety of challenging assignments with guidance from experienced consultants – and you will feel a great sense of accomplishment when you are done.
RSM’s Risk Consulting Group provides value added risk assessment services to clientele and you will have the ability to be exposed to a wide variety of industries and clients. Examples of projects include internal audits, SOX/compliance work and financial reporting control projects intended to provide our clients with timely information on business operations and methods to mitigate potential risks.
Examples of the candidate’s responsibilities include:
- Meeting with clients and conducting business consulting projects
- Preparing reports on consulting services performed for clients; delivering reports where appropriate and discussing results and recommendations with clients
- Traveling to client locations as requested to provide consulting services
- Completing client projects effectively and efficiently and maintaining a high level of proficiency
- Attending appropriate professional meetings and conferences and reading publications to maintain and expand professional knowledge as a business consultant
- Minimum B.A. / B.S. degree or equivalent from accredited university
- Major in Accounting (preferred) or Finance
- Travel to assigned client locations is required. Must have access to and ability to arrange for use of reliable modes of transportation to those locations
- Minimum 3.0 GPA preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office
- Strong multi-tasking and project management skills
- Ability to work as an effective member of a team
- Must possess a high degree of integrity and professionalism
- Certification or working towards certification as a CPA (preferred but not required)
In accordance with applicable law and RSM policy, prospective hires will be required to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19. If not vaccinated for COVID-19 they must qualify for
an accommodation to this vaccination requirement or participate in testing.
If you are located in New York, pursuant to current applicable law, you will be required to be vaccinated to enter the New York office and testing is not an option to enter the New York office.
You want your next step to be the right one. You’ve worked hard to get where you are today. And now you’re ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you’ll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Job ID: req21436
Line of Business: Consulting Services
SubFunction: RC Process Risk and Controls
Job Type: FullTime
Req #: req21436
Location: Cincinnati, OH US
Region: Great Lakes Region
Job Category: Business Consulting/Technology
Employment Type: Campus Associate
Degree Required: Bachelor